My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    3/29/2005
    Love Song for a Raven by Elizabeth Lowell
    Love Song for a Raven is a book I have been looking to find for a while now. Who knew Lowell could write a beta hero?

    I haven't read A Woman Without Lies, which is where we first meet Raven. This really was a different type of hero, at least from the Lowell books I have read. And I do love me some Elizabeth Lowell. Her Only series started my love of westerns and Winter Fire is one of my all time faves. Her medievils are great, grand and wonderful. But I must confess I haven't tried her romantic suspense books. I did pick up Moving Target at the 'bag' sale I was at on Saturday and I have her 'jewel' series (Amber Beach, Jade Island, Pearl Cove) in my tbr.

    LSfaR is a short book, over a short time frame so I can see how the love might not ring true for some readers. But it seems like the right time and place for Raven and Janna. And most of the book takes place while they are stranded, so we are treated to a cabin type romance.

    If you are a fan of Elizabeth Lowell's I think you will like this and if you aren't a fan of her alpha hero's, you might give this book a shot. The book was worth the hunt to find it.
    1 Comments:
    1. Excellent, love it!
      » » »

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/27/2006 07:39:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home