My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    3/26/2005
    36 books for 3 bucks
    not too bad

    and when you figure I wanted 3 of the books, I did really well... You paid $3 for a bag, then filled it with as many books as you wanted/could from a selected area. They were pretty much books that the store had many copies of.

    One author I picked up who I don't read is Sandra Brown. I have read Sunset Embrace and have Another Dawn in my tbr. I liked SE but the woman just has too many books. So this was a good time to grab some. Of course I was very random, so who knows if I got anything that is good.
    Above and Beyond (AAR gave it an F)
    Bittersweet Rain
    Fanta C
    Led Astray
    Love Beyond Reason
    Love's Encore
    Prime Time
    A Treasure Worth Seeking

    Would you rec any of these? Should I read them in any order? Or should I just put them away to take to another new home?
    4 Comments:
    1. I used to love Sandra Brown and I think I liked all those, but bear in mind this was years ago, and who knows if they were actually any good. The only two I remember not liking of those are Another Dawn and Sunset Embrace, actually. If you liked SE, I don't know if you should read AD... don't want to spoil it for you, but there's a development about one of the characters of SE that you won't like...

      By Blogger Rosario, at 3/28/2005 10:05:00 AM  

    2. My first SB category romance was only last year [I have read almost all her single title books] and it was LED ASTRAY. The hero is quite memorable, a Bad Boy with a sense of humour and sensitivity. The heroine is a typical 'O, Woe is Moi', but overall, it's good. Worth reading.

      By Blogger lost, at 3/28/2005 12:43:00 PM  

    3. xina if you say I will like them I prolly will ;)

      rosario I know what happens ;), that is why I haven't read it yet. That just annoys me! There's no killing in romance! (said in best tom hanks league of their own voice)

      By Blogger sybil, at 3/28/2005 12:55:00 PM  

    4. cool I picked a good one! I shall start with that one.

      thanks mali

      By Blogger sybil, at 3/28/2005 12:56:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home