My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    5/20/2005
    The days take
    geeze wasn't someone suppose to be watching me or something? next thing you know, I am gonna have to be responsible for my own actions...

    But hey I could drink my money away or have a shoe habit or whatever

    hi my name is sybil and I am a bookaholic

    Trade:
    Men of August - Marly's Choice By Lora Leigh
    Thanks nicole! I really need to set up a trade list or something.

    Used:
    Southern Comfort by Karen Kelley
    I have never heard of this book or this author. Anyone have an opinion?

    Widow's Little Secret by Judith Stacy
    I am a Harlequin Historical whore, what can I say.

    Letters From a Stranger, Forever and a Day and Unspoken Vows by CONNIE RINEHOLD
    Kristie J made me do it. Well she rec'ed Letters and I am easy.

    New:
    Jamie by Lori Foster.
    This is the end of the Visitation series. I really didn't think I would like this and had Just Say No to Joe forever before I read it. For whatever reason it completely caught my interest. Lori Foster is a hit or miss author for me. I hope this ends the series well.

    Beach Blanket Bad Boys by Linda Lael Miller, Alison Kent, Lucy Monroe, Jill Shalvis, Susanna Carr, Morgan Leigh
    note to self: order trade size books from amazon or bamm. I just paid 15.00 bucks for this. The line up of authors is great so I am hoping it was worth it and it is the second of the bad boy books I have bought new. So all in all it is worth the price. But the next one, will be purchased online.

    Bad in Boots - Colt's Choice by Patrice Michelle
    I love a good western, make it a hot western and I am in heaven. I have only read one story by Patrice Michelle Hearts Are Wild with Cheyenne McCray , Patrice Michelle , Nelissa Donovan and I enjoyed her story. This is the second in the Bad in Boots series and in sybilfashion I don't have the first one yet. oops I do have Dragon's Heart, A Taste for Passion (vamps) and A Taste for Revenge (vamps) to read. She does say there will be more BiB books coming as well as the vamps.

    Beauty Like the Night by Liz Carlyle
    New to me author, I am really enjoying her backlist.

    Marry the Man Today by Linda Needham
    I am not really sure why the hell I bought this. I have only read two books by Needham and didn't like either. I am trying to cut back on my 'spy' books. And she is a dreaded avon author (looks at kristiej). I didn't even know about this book and honestly, ::hangs head:: the cover caught my eye. It is purple with a carriage and really pretty font. I picked it up and was in a rush (got there 20 mins before they closed). I am going to look up what I can on the book and I MIGHT go back and exchange it tomorrow for something else. Ten to one I throw it in the tbr pile and use it for that avon post I am going to someday do.

    Hero, Come Back by Stephanie Laurens, Christina Dodd, Elizabeth Boyle - talked a lil about this one earlier

    Master of Pleasure by Jessica Trapp - talked a lil about this one earlier

    hee and the library sale is tomorrow at 11 ;) Then I think I am set for the week. The thing that really sucks ass, is I am going into work in the morning. le sigh I would have had more time tonight to read the shit load of books I have but real life got in the way.
    6 Comments:
    1. Yup, I think you're addicted to book buying.

      Oh...the book before Colt's Choice is a quickie, so it's pretty cheap.

      By Blogger Nicole, at 5/21/2005 09:44:00 AM  

    2. I am. It is a sad sad thing. And I need a new bookshelf.

      I am completely in lust with library sales.

      By Blogger sybil, at 5/21/2005 02:32:00 PM  

    3. I went to a library sale today, but damnit, they were greedy and nothing was terribly cheap. And I'm cheap at library sales.

      By Blogger Nicole, at 5/21/2005 04:50:00 PM  

    4. I picked up around 30 books, three that I really wanted and had been looking for. I spent 10 bucks.

      They were all around .25 cents. I was very happy. hee I shall post a list later cuz I am odd like that.

      By Blogger sybil, at 5/21/2005 05:34:00 PM  

    5. Nice. the one I went to they were .50 and then at the regular part of the library store, they were individually prices and many were $2 and up.

      By Blogger Nicole, at 5/21/2005 07:30:00 PM  

    6. I recently finished Southern Comfort. It took me a while to get through it but it was good. To my mind it was exactly what a Brava should be - equal parts hott sex and story. The epilogue seemed kinda tacked on but I can forgive that.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/23/2005 01:00:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home