My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    5/16/2005
    Weekends should be longer
    I ended up spending most of Saturday with my lil sister. So that seriously cut into the reading I planned to do but hey she is 11 and I can't say no to her.

    I did read:
    A Date with the Other Side
    Against the Wall by Rhyannon Byrd
    Bite of Magick by Rhyannon Byrd
    Ordinary Charm by Anya Blast
    A Valentine Wedding by Jane Feather

    I shall post more about them tonight but I liked them all - some more (date and wall) than others (valentine).

    And I have decided I need to read Marley's Choice by Lora Leigh since it squicked out tara marie so much she wanted to rant. I am odd, if something really offends someone I find myself curious.
    9 Comments:
    1. lol I have Marly's Choice up for sale at Half.com. It didn't squick me out, but it was just bad. I want my money back kind of bad, since EC print books are expensive.

      By Blogger Nicole, at 5/16/2005 12:32:00 PM  

    2. link please ;)

      hmmm does that break my rule for the week? I mean it is online it isn't like going into a book store.

      By Blogger sybil, at 5/16/2005 12:37:00 PM  

    3. I'm mad at Half, so I'll just send it to you.

      By Blogger Nicole, at 5/16/2005 01:19:00 PM  

    4. cool

      I am mad at them too cuz I couldn't find you. bastards we shall hate them...

      Now I will have to go leave work and send your package. I am really good when guilt is at work. Have you read Unmasked? uh by uh.... hmmm it is erotica. the chick has some book coming out this month. hmmm fuck I can't remember her name. If you haven't let me know and I will send that to you as well.

      By Blogger sybil, at 5/16/2005 01:25:00 PM  

    5. If you don't want it. I never turn down the opportunity to read new authors. But I also don't want to take advantage of you. :-)

      By Blogger Nicole, at 5/16/2005 01:55:00 PM  

    6. omg don't be silly
      I wouldn't offer if I couldn't do it and honestly it is lying in a pile of couldn't fit this anywhere books.

      On Saturday I was afraid my mother and sister were going to 'drop by' so I frantically moved stuff to find room for the piles of new books I had bought because I didn't want a lecture.

      Yes I am 29 and afraid of my mother ;). Isn't that sad. Well it isn't really fear as much as I just didn't want to listen to it. Immortal Bad Boys is in that pile but I am pretty sure you have that one.

      By Blogger sybil, at 5/16/2005 02:16:00 PM  

    7. Yeah, Immortal Bad Boys is one I have. And Marly's Choice is yours. Half.com lost it and then found it, but I finally got to delete the entry so I'll send it along to you. I've got about 7 or 8 EC print books on my shelf that I need to read someday.

      lol well then, feel free to send along books.

      By Blogger Nicole, at 5/16/2005 03:06:00 PM  

    8. You liked AGAINST THE WALL? I didn't like it - to the point of making it my first EC wallbanger. [Urr, I'd just realised: pardon the pun!]

      By Blogger lost, at 5/17/2005 12:19:00 AM  

    9. you so punny

      Yes I did like it. There were a couple of things I rolled my eyes at, like trying to fuck someone out of your mind by screwing everything that walks and living right next door. Hell the first thing he should have figured out was if their bedrooms were back to back. sheeze

      And he was way over the top alpha but all in all I enjoyed the story.

      By Blogger sybil, at 5/17/2005 10:25:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home