My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    7/20/2005
    The Lady Lies by Samantha Saxon
    review is up

    go forth and read...
    4 Comments:
    1. Good review. I'd initially wanted to read it, but after reading a few reviews, I decided I didn't need to read it.

      By Blogger Nicole, at 7/20/2005 07:43:00 PM  

    2. I really wnat to read How to Marry a Millionaire Vamp though.

      By Blogger Nicole, at 7/20/2005 07:43:00 PM  

    3. Me too! I am wondering if Walmart has it. If not I have a B&N coupon and might pick it up.

      Of course I have been in a funk and on a rereading kick so I now have 10 books to review.

      Off to read one now ;)

      By Blogger sybil, at 7/20/2005 07:54:00 PM  

    4. ohhhhh or there is this

      hee 30% off isn't bad :)

      By Blogger sybil, at 7/20/2005 07:57:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home