My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    7/18/2005
    me me me me
    me

    maili put up my terribly boring reader interview but since she works so hard on doing those links go read it....

    On her side bar she had a list of other reader interviews she has done. Check it out, some nifty stuff there. Oh which reminds me I must go do my reviewer profile thingy.

    YAY more about me. I know you are just dying to know more ;).
    4 Comments:
    1. CW is right - so not boring!

      Obsidian Butterfly - was that Edward's book? Because, like, she had me at Edward ;) I read on her blog that Edward is supposed to make an appearance in the next book - just one more reason for me to buy it.

      What are some of the 'buzz' books that you haven't read yet? I have many and I have been reading romance for 16 years now - Good Lord!

      Have you read Lorraine Heath (excellent westerns but they were from around late 90's early 00). There is another author but I have to double check her name. I always think her name is Kathleen Kane (off to check at amazon) woohoo, I'm right this time. Anyways, A Pocketful of Paradise and Still Close to Heaven are ones I know I have read. They do have paranormal stuff but they are also historical westerns. Absolutely shocked at the emotion and innocence of these stories. These two had me tearing up and that is not easy!

      I see that she has some new titles out - gotta run! (Why is it that my bookstore never has Kane - they have the other Kane)

      CindyS

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/19/2005 02:59:00 AM  

    2. I read the interview, too, and because of you, picked up another Jo Goodman (I have one I got from a swap from an AAR recommendation, haven't read it yet)...I thought Obsidian Butterfly was the best Hamilton, too. So thanks! I'll let you know what I think when I read it (if you want to know, that is).

      By Blogger Megan Frampton, at 7/19/2005 06:52:00 AM  

    3. I didn't think it was boring.

      Hey, when are you going to list your recent purchases to make me feel better about my splurge??? Whiiiine.

      hehehehehehe

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/19/2005 09:32:00 AM  

    4. CW: I am a quick study ;)

      CindyS: Yes it was eddies book! buzz books... I will need to think on that. There are all those people I still haven't read. That post is some where. Still no NR, JDRobb, JC, AQ...

      Megan:ohhhh which JG did you get?
      She rocks!

      Candy: allllll posted, just for lil ol you ;)

      By Blogger sybil, at 7/19/2005 07:49:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home