My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    7/19/2005
    New newer newest
    I can't remember when I last updated about the books I have added to my tbr/review pile so I might have posted some of these already.

    here we go:
    Today in the mail I got Not-So-Secret Baby by Jo Leigh!

    And this weekend when my friend gets here I will get my copy of His Secondhand Wife - Cheryl St. John

    most recent aka today:
    What A Woman Needs - Caroline Linden
    Texas Fever - Kimberly Raye (blaze)
    Much Ado About Magic - Patricia Rice

    Last weekend:
    Maureen Child Desire - Three Way Wager
    The Tempting Mrs. Reilly, Whatever Reilly Wants and The Last Reilly Standing (all read - go team me)
    Bought by a Millionaire - Heidi Betts (desire - read she is prolly the only author I will read in this line)
    My Favorite Mistake - Stephanie Bond (Blaze)
    Southern Exposure - Karen Kelley (no need to remind me I haven't read Southern Comfort yet)
    Risk Everything - Sophia Johnson

    Last week:
    Paper Moon - Patricia Rice (loved Texas Lily)
    Heaven in West Texas - Susan Kay Law (only one left of hers I needed, wasnt' gonna buy it cuz ghost's aren't my thing but whatever I own it now)
    When Dashing Met Danger - Shana Galen (I so hope I don't own this already - it is for my avon reading weekend I will do some day)
    Tiger's Eye - Karen Robards
    Forbidden Love - Karen Robards

    New to Review:
    What Dreams May Come - Sherrilyn Kenyon, Rebecca York, Robin D Owens
    and NJ to come soon ::fingers crossed::

    New from Trade group:
    The Maiden Bride - Linda Needham
    The Chaperon Bride - Nicola Cornick
    More Than a Scandal - Sari Robins
    Wildfire - Cheyenne McCray
    two other EC's but I am not sure what pile they are in and can't member the names
    Allie's Moon - Alexis Harrington
    Till Dawn Tames the Night (SS but I already have)

    uh feel better yet candy ;). I am off to finish The Seduction of Sarah by Cynthia Clement.
    4 Comments:
    1. Nice...yeesh. Lots of books. *g*

      By Blogger Nicole, at 7/20/2005 09:24:00 AM  

    2. how was Southern Exposure? I read Comfort but I wasn't so in love with it that I needed to run out and get Exposure. I'm thinking I might see if my library has it.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/20/2005 10:57:00 AM  

    3. How was Southern Exposure? jay jay jay... you so know me better than that. It is over there in that pile next to that other pile.

      hee

      By Blogger sybil, at 7/20/2005 05:41:00 PM  

    4. lol of course. where was my head?

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/20/2005 07:23:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home