My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    7/14/2005
    Only for a Knight by Sue-Ellen Welfonder
    review is up.

    Can you name the episode the X-Files quote comes from ;).

    Yes I am easy to amuse, why do you ask?
    10 Comments:
    1. LOL! Considering the context, maybe "Home"? :D

      By Blogger meljean brook, at 7/14/2005 02:07:00 PM  

    2. good guess... but think season three

      in honor of home though:
      Hmm? Well, aside from the need for corrective lenses and a tendency to be abducted by extraterrestrials involved in an international governmental conspiracy, the Mulder family passes genetic muster.

      you need the arm moment to make the quote though ;)

      By Blogger sybil, at 7/14/2005 02:21:00 PM  

    3. Good review, and I'm still not going to read it. No way no how. So there. :>

      Q: Was Mulder's sister Samantha ever found? I've never managed to follow X-Files to its bitter end [I stopped when the black oil mystery began to take over the series].

      By Blogger lost, at 7/14/2005 03:10:00 PM  

    4. She was kind of found -- she ended up having been killed by a serial killer and turned into stardust or something like that. She was abducted by the CSM and such, and experimented on, but it was a regular man who ended her life.

      It was a pretty sweet episode...awwww. Mulder. Now I'm totally having Mulder-cravings. Thanks a lot, Sybil :P

      By Blogger meljean brook, at 7/14/2005 05:57:00 PM  

    5. Okay, this is KILLING me :P Which episode is this?

      And, man, I love Season Three. My all-time fav episode is there--Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose. *happy sigh* I haven't seen any episodes in about two years, though.

      Wait, is that my fav? *cries* so many favorites, so little time.

      By Blogger meljean brook, at 7/14/2005 06:18:00 PM  

    6. Aha! I remembered after looking at the episode listing for Season Three -- I fill up your comments, but it's Teso Dos Bichos! Whoo hoo!!!

      By Blogger meljean brook, at 7/14/2005 06:23:00 PM  

    7. You sooooooooo googled. Come on... admit it

      By Blogger sybil, at 7/14/2005 06:41:00 PM  

    8. LOL! Nope -- I went to Amazon and did a run through of the Season 3 episodes listing on DVD -- and then I ran across the description and remembered the part where she's like, "You've been doing that (still can't remember the name of what it was)" and he was like "Go with it".

      Hehe...because when I Googled, I just got a bunch of NC-17 fanfic :P

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/14/2005 08:40:00 PM  

    9. Oh, I'm all fan-girly over this whole conversation. Although I'm totally stuck on Krycek.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/14/2005 09:49:00 PM  

    10. Oh...I loved Krycek, then I started thinking the actor was slimey and it all went downhill. *sigh*

      By Blogger Nicole, at 7/15/2005 07:29:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home