My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    7/09/2005
    Happy Happy Birthday!
    Cheshire Cat: Oh, you can’t help that. Almost everyone is mad here. Ha... ha ha ha ha ha! You may have noticed that I’m not all there myself.... hahaha... and the momeraths outgrabe...

    Alice: Goodness. If the people here are like that, I- I must try not to upset them. How very curious!

    March Hare: ...to us. A very know what day today is tea forget of us??

    Mad Hatter: A very merry unbirthday...

    March Hare: A very merry unbirthday...

    Mad Hatter & March Hare: A very merry unbirthday to us! ...

    March Hare: A very merry unbirthday to me.

    Mad Hatter: To who?

    March Hare: To me.

    Mad Hatter: Oh you!

    March Hare: A very merry unbirthday to you.

    Mad Hatter: Who, me?

    March Hare: Yes, you.

    Mad Hatter: Oh me!

    March Hare: Let's all congratulate us with another cup of tea, a very merry unbirthday to you!

    March Hare & Mad Hatter: No room, no room, no room, no room, no room, no room, no room!

    Alice: But I thought there was plenty of room!

    March Hare: Ah, but it’s very rude to sit down without being invited!

    Mad Hatter: I say it’s rude. It’s very very rude, indeed! Hah!

    Doormouse: Very very very rude, indeed...

    Alice: Oh, I’m very sorry, but I did enjoy your singing and I wondered if you could tell me...

    March Hare: You enjoyed our singing?

    Mad Hatter: Oh, what a delightful child! Hah! I’m so excited, we never get compliments! You must have a cup of tea!

    March Hare: Ah, yes indeed! The tea, you must have a cup of tea!

    Alice: That would be very nice. I’m sorry I interrupted your birthdayparty... uh, thank you.

    March Hare: Birthday? Hahaha! My dear child, this is not a birthdayparty!

    Mad Hatter: Of course not! Hehehe! This is an unbirthdayparty!

    Alice: Unbirthday? Why, I’m sorry, but I don’t quite understand.

    March Hare: It’s very simple. Now, thirty days have sept- no, when... an unbirthday, if you have a birthday then you... haha... she doesn’t know what an unbirthday is!

    Mad Hatter: How silly! Ha HA Ha Ha! Ah-hum... I shall ellusinate! Now statistics prove, prove that you’ve one birthday.

    Wishing Wendy a very very merry unbirthday! Enjoy your day!

    (words gakked from here)
    1 Comments:
    1. LOL - Thanks Sybil! I did have a very nice unbirthday *g*

      By Blogger Wendy, at 7/10/2005 09:48:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home