My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    7/09/2005
    lists of lists to make
    Tara Marie put up the nifty's list of authors she auto buys or use to... and since I am putting together a list of books and such for my reviewer profile for AAR I am putting together a list of my very own.

    And I shall share it with you, oh yes I shall. Not that anyone but maili will sqeeee with me but such is life.

    read and to be blogged:
    The Marriage Bed (done just need to be reviewed before hitting POST)
    Passion
    Lady Savage
    Gunfighter's Bride
    Texas Lily
    Fallen from Grace
    The Perfect Rake

    To Be Read This Weekend:
    The Lady Lies (review for AAR)
    Christmas Baby
    Haunted (review for AAR)
    Reilly trio - 1 down 2 to go - my first Desire books by Maureen Child
    The Seduction of Sarah (review for AAR)

    After hearing much moaning and goaning about some of the Aspen Gold Books I think I got lucky because the worst of mine was still a decent read. And the other three were really good. Well I am finishing one right now but I think it will end HEA :).
    3 Comments:
    1. Are you going to blog about them? I was thinking on it, but couldn't be that cruel as I would need to give justice to "the book"

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 7/09/2005 03:31:00 PM  

    2. I think I lucked out in my Aspen Gold books. I liked most of them.

      By Blogger Nicole, at 7/09/2005 04:12:00 PM  

    3. I HATED mine! each and every one! Blogging about them would just be mean

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/09/2005 09:08:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home