My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    7/06/2005
    More Info Needed
    Do you know anything about the following books:

    One Night to Be Sinful by Samantha Garver - nice cover and a zebra debut at a great price... need summary


    Some Like It Wicked by Deborah Raleigh - another zebra looks like she generally does regency's but this is full length. I think.

    What a Woman Needs by Caroline Linden - another zebra debut... what the hell does zebra have against summaries!

    The Lily Brand by Sandra Schwab

    Loving Miranda by TERESA BODWELL

    And two new Avon authors that look interesting....
    Courting Claudia by Robyn DeHart
    Scandalous by Jenna Petersen

    Yes I need to update my want want want list ;)
    2 Comments:
    1. Sybil dear, have you checked out the authors' websites? I know several have info about these books there.

      Heading off to bed, so don't have the time to find the links for you.

      By Blogger Nicole, at 7/06/2005 08:34:00 PM  

    2. Hi Sybil,

      I wrote THE LILY BRAND *G*, so what kind of info do you need? On my website -- www.sandraschwab.com -- you can find an excerpt as well as links to various reviews. But if you'd like to send me an e-mail so I can answer your questions directly, please feel free to do that. E-Mail addy is (just replace AT with @): SandyMSchwabATaol.com

      All the best,
      Sandy

      By Blogger Sandra Schwab, at 7/12/2005 09:48:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home