My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    8/03/2005
    not really here
    but if I was I would tell you to go read this

    LLB does a great job hitting all the notes, in what I think is a very very icky stamp on RITA history.

    We don't need people to tell us how stupid we are, we do it ourselves. Thanks TTQ!
    1 Comments:
    1. heeee

      I just deleted a very long ramble about it whole thing.

      You know what? I don't care anymore, take action and do something about it. Me? I am not a member and can't. Sadly I am of the mind set that authors are starting to annoy me and the whole video killed the radio star thing is going on.

      RWA has some huge issues. Should we know about them - yes. Should it show up on every fucking site you hit? No clue but it is overkill. I would love it to just go away and start over with something else.

      Will I buy TTQ? No but really I wouldn't have bought her a year ago.

      Authors reviewing authors, authors whining about reviews, and RWA are three things I going to step away from for a while.

      I enjoy reader blogs. That is mostly what I will be reading.

      By Blogger sybil, at 8/06/2005 02:25:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home