My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    2/24/2006
    Borders Rewards....
    Just in case someone hasn't gotten this email ;)

    free border buyer reward card

    border coupon 30% off with card... 15% w/o

    I was just in borders on my DiW hunt and they are still doing buy 4 get 5. They couldn't tell me for how long but the email says March 6. Great time to sign up for the reward card ;).
    2 Comments:
    1. I can't believe I didn't read this post more carefully before going to Border's today. I bought four romances! The bastards. Of course, I'm really just angry with myself for screwing myself out of a free book.

      They also didn't have DiW in stock.

      P.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/26/2006 09:36:00 PM  

    2. I will forward you the email with the dates. And if I were you I would go back with it printed and your receipt.

      Mine last time I was there, which was wendnesday of the DiWhunt, they still had up signs all around the romance area.

      But no matter it is corp email, so I would think they have to still have it going. The only think I can think of is if you used the coupon - they will say discount on a discount is a no no.

      Even then you buy one more and get two. I can't see how they can say no because then you just return the books and turn around and rebuy them ;). Of course that would be me and Borders, B&N and 3 walmarts are all within 10 mins of me. hee not counting the Half Price book store or the Great Exchange. And no I wasn't a book whore when I moved here ;).

      By Blogger sybil, at 2/27/2006 11:42:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home