My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    2/21/2006
    Surfing the Web....
    Nicole Jordan has info on her site regarding a new reprint:
    In December 2006, Ballantine will be reprinting my lively Regency historical, TOUCH ME WITH FIRE. To escape a stodgy suitor, a beautiful hoyden runs away with a Gypsy tribe, straight into the arms of a passionate nobleman.

    bah! Of course it would be one I HAVE.
    XxXxXxXx
    Who was Rebecca Paisley? Anyone have any rec's?
    XxXxXxXx
    Still no news on Susan Kay Law's next book.
    XxXxXxXx
    from brava authors newsletter:
    Karen Kelly has signed up to do three more Contemporary Brava's. The first one is titled Double Dating With The Dead, a sexy romantic comedy where a psychic and a skeptic stay in a haunted hotel with two sex-starved ghosts. Visit authorkarenkelly.com for future info on her upcoming releases.
    XxXxXxXx
    Lisa Kleypas has sent in her first contemp and still says we will see more historicals from her. And no I still do not own DiW :(
    XxXxXxXx
    I really hope Lords of Avalon is as good as it sounds. Anyone seen any reviews yet?
    XxXxXxXx
    Did you know that Jennifer Ashley is also Allyson James
    XxXxXxXx
    Another interesting contest from author Laurie Larsen.
    XxXxXxXx
    look a book written just for nicole ;)
    XxXxXxXx
    I have never read Julia Quinn but for those of you who do, her new bookcover is up on her site.
    XxXxXxXx
    Risky Regencies have posted (and I think there will be some more) What everyone thinks is true about the Regency time. Some interesting stuff...
    XxXxXxXx
    from brava authors newsletter:
    Sylvia Day has agreed to write three more single title historicals for Brava, which takes her release schedule through 2008.
    XxXxXxXx
    It is turning into an all about nicole day.

    ok back to typing with me....
    3 Comments:
    1. *um* about Rebecca Paisley - I'm not sure I should do this or not since you've already got so many 'cause of me, but I've read quite a few of hers. My favourites are Rainbow and Rapture and Bed of Roses. I really liked her back when I read them. It's been a while so I don't know if they would stand the test of time. She had a couple that were pretty bad (to me anyway). She's different - that's for sure. But if you can get them at a real good price or free - I'd say go for it. She wrote quite a few westerns and I know you like them. She's been missing for a while and I'd love to know what happened to her.

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 2/22/2006 06:12:00 PM  

    2. Cool, and yes I do. My TBR mountain gives you evol looks.

      speaking of... I picked up Straight for the Heart by Marsha Canham today. Any good? I had never seen it before and couldn't pass it up for a buck!

      By Blogger sybil, at 2/22/2006 11:41:00 PM  

    3. Ohhh, I love Paisley! You should read A BASKET OF WISHES by her. Also THE BAREFOOT BRIDE. Hmm...what else...what else? MIDNIGHT AND MAGNOLIAS is another good one. DIAMONDS AND DREAMS also...heck, I don't think you can go wrong with any of her books. :)

      By Blogger Mad, at 2/23/2006 04:05:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home