My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    2/23/2006
    Devil in Winter...
    LOOK Devil in Winter isn't it pretty? And it is mine, mine, mine...

    That noise you hear is me sqqqqeeeeeing. Walgreens? Who'ed a thunk. So thank you to the nice members of the avon board (shush kristie and you too romance a go go).

    So while the OCD voice in my head is now silent enough for me to finish the stuff I was trying to do, you can go to walgreen too ;). Yes this is prolly the last time I pay full price for a book. And I am still pissed at walmart for having every new book except the two I need.

    If you are not manic like myself and you can calmly wait for the book to come out and go kill some time on Lisa Kleypas's site. Or go read lisa squawk about Devil in Winter... look kristie she mentions a certain someone you adore ;).
    5 Comments:
    1. Unbelievable!! I posted today about the books that Chapters shipped early and you have this book already!!

      Dang it ;)

      CindyS

      By Blogger CindyS, at 2/23/2006 11:25:00 PM  

    2. I am so going to B&N today and if they don't have it I'm heading to Walmart!!

      By Blogger Tara Marie, at 2/24/2006 06:48:00 AM  

    3. Oh yeah, I'm headed to Walgreens today!

      By Blogger Nicole, at 2/24/2006 08:29:00 AM  

    4. WalMart had everything out I wanted except the two I decided to buy.

      There are many I WANT:
      Beauty and the Spy
      Master of Darkness
      Portrait of a Lover
      Were all there... along with Karen Hawkins new one and something else I forget.

      But since I have no business spending money on books right now I am only getting DiW and Never Seduce a Scoundrel.

      I went to five walmarts - one twice since I was told they vendor should be there later. One HEB, Two B&N's... as I left the last walmart, which was oh 30 mins away from my house. I did think about Walgreens. I then decided I really should worry about me. And get a life.

      I kicked myself when I saw that post on Avon's board yesterday. I could have had DiW one day earlier! I would never suggest buying books at walgreens but man they had lots of good stuff and nicely displayed!

      But Borders has a new rewards card, you can get 30% off this weekend if you sign up. Walmart will have it and it will be 4.88? or 5something vs the 8.11 w/tax I paid.

      saying all that... enjoy walgreens ;) hope they have it where you are!

      By Blogger sybil, at 2/24/2006 08:40:00 AM  

    5. Yes I saw that earlier when you linked there *grin*. And I don't dare tell Cindy but I stopped at Chapters on the way home from work and guess what they had on the shelves? That would be Devil In Winter.

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 2/24/2006 06:10:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home