My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    2/20/2006
    CS: :Lover Eternal by J R Ward

    Review Coming Soon


    until then...

    go enter angiew's contest

    go play on the site

    LE... in progress

    Or go reread Dark Lover




    and if you are still thinking about trying the series out... I give you a few review links:
    My favorite review is here :)

    angie of the give-away is here

    bam reviews DL here

    tara reviews DL here

    Cindys takes a ramble on DL here

    even kristiej gave in on her no vamps and read
    note to self show kristie how to put a search on her blog

    Amanda reviews DL here

    Feel free to post to your review if I missed you! I still haven't put my contacts back on and man is this a bitch to do ;).

    Oh and a couple of interviews you might find interesting....
    recent JR Ward interview from PNR
    angiew interviews JR Ward answers that ever popular name question. I am thinking this came out when I was web absent because damn if I don't recall reading it.
    4 Comments:
    1. That would be great! I would love to know how to do that. You do mean you tell me don't you? Not the other way around - because I have no idea how you do that.

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 2/20/2006 04:58:00 PM  

    2. LOL I can show you how to add a free find box like the one I have. Or might be able to figure out the google one I saw on someones blog. But for simple stuff I have needed, just to link back to shit and such, free find has worked well for me.

      Play around with the one on my side bar, if you likey, I will email you when I am on. Or jay, nicole or cw could help too ;).

      I need to type up my Haunted review, so I am going to try to put my contacts back in sometime tonight. Will drop you a line.

      By Blogger sybil, at 2/20/2006 05:16:00 PM  

    3. Evenin' all! I reviewed JR Ward's last book HERE. Loved reading everyone else's thoughts.

      By Blogger Bob & Muffintop, at 2/20/2006 07:43:00 PM  

    4. Thanks amanda I added you too ;)

      I love to read other people's reviews.

      By Blogger sybil, at 2/21/2006 07:37:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home