My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    3/10/2006
    His Wicked Kiss by Gaelen Foley
    YAY new website for Gaelen Foley!

    His Wicked Kiss has an excerpt up and looks like lots of nifty features have been added.

    As well asnews and an upcoming Spice Trilogy we have no info on yet.

    Now we just cross our figures it stays updated ;)
    7 Comments:
    1. I've not read Gaelen Foley before, but you've definitely piqued my interests!

      Thanks for the link!

      Trista

      By Blogger Trista Bane, at 3/10/2006 08:16:00 AM  

    2. Boy...you're fast. I love G. Foley and am glad this new book is out soon!

      By Blogger romancelover, at 3/10/2006 09:43:00 AM  

    3. You know, I'm always pleasantly surprised when I see a photo of Gaelen Foley, her name kinda suggests that she's about 60 years old with graying hair and whiskers on her chin.

      She obviously doesn't look like that *g*

      By Blogger Karen Scott, at 3/10/2006 12:59:00 PM  

    4. LOL I love Gaelen! You shoud try her Trista. Although she does seem to be a love her or hate her.

      You are right Karen, I was shocked the first time I saw her.

      By Blogger sybil, at 3/10/2006 04:08:00 PM  

    5. What is in a name ;). Hell half of you writer types don't even use yours.

      I just remember being surprised at how young she is. She said on the site this would stand alone fine. And I read Devil Takes a Bride first, then read backward in the series fine. Of course I am a serieswhore that way and often start where I am not suppose to.

      And I love the pirate books. I remember which ones I was eh about. But beth has a deep hate for Lord of Ice? Sooo read at your own risk ;).

      By Blogger sybil, at 3/10/2006 10:33:00 PM  

    6. I want that book like now! Its already pre-ordered it and the excerpt was sooo good!

      By Blogger erika, at 3/11/2006 12:13:00 AM  

    7. Wow - is this gonna be a summer for reading! And a nautical type book to boot! I've been waiting for this one for a while now but it will be sad to come to the end. She's one of the few exceptions to my 4 book limit on series. I just about gave up after Lord of Ice but I'm glad I kept going after all!

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 3/11/2006 03:38:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home