My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    3/07/2006
    Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water
    Lisa Kleypas talks about Scandal In Spring.

    Due out August 2006 and is Daisy's story. Not sure why, but I am just not as jazzed about this one.

    As you can see Avon, keeps with their hero's without shirt's set back theme. And they were ever so bright to send out their March newletter featuring Devil in Winter with Scandal in Springs summary. oy

    Lisa Kleypas really needs to update her website.
    nothing behind the cut....
    3 Comments:
    1. AHA!!!!! You're beginning to pick up on my real bad Avon cover sightings too. Are you ready to consider my theory yet?

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 3/07/2006 08:36:00 PM  

    2. nope

      If the book sucks it is the authors fault and the editor. If the cover sucks then it is the publishers fault.

      I think ;).

      By Blogger sybil, at 3/07/2006 09:09:00 PM  

    3. No, no, no - I mean my publishers theory. (I have several of them)

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 3/08/2006 04:58:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home