My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    3/30/2006
    It really is a good thing I am not much on book signings...
    Because I would be major depressed right now. Or more depressed? whatever...

    Cuz tomorrow in Dallas there are all sorts of nifty people signing books at the DARA, Dreamin' in Dallas booksigning... click the saint for the list and rambling...

    Sandy Blair, Shana Galen, Shelley Bradley, Victoria Chancellor, Beth Cornelison
    Dixie Cash, Jacquie D'Alessandro, Robyn DeHart, Pepper Durcholz, Sharon Ervin, Alberta Gentry, Elisabeth Fairchild, Jane Sullivan, Winnie Griggs, Candace Havens,
    Lorraine Heath, Elle James, Karen Kelley, Mary Kennedy, Celya Bowers, Kara Lennox, Delilah Devlin, Sally Painter, Cherlotte Boyett-Compo, Dixie Cash (is she listed twice cuz she is two people?), T.O. McFarland, Emily McKay, Linda Lael Miller, C Rowe-Myers, Kim Robinson, Jane Archer, Catherine Sellers, Gail Dayton, Gena Showalter, Mona D. Sizer, Caroline Clemmons, Vickie Taylor, Kei Swanson, Shanna Swendson, Jessica Trapp, Lori Wilde, Karen Whiddon, Carolyn Williamson

    But am I going? nope...
    I did play with the idea since I have a place to stay and could drive but really I hate going anywhere when I can't spend money without stressing over it. And really there would be far too many books to buy! So myself is staying home, safly five or six hours away from the tempation to buy books. But you other texas people (LOL are there even any other texas people here beside me), hey I have like a texas theme going on today, go and tell me all about it!

    [side note to jul: I am sure you never visit here but if you do remember I am broke and couldn't come now if I wanted too but I still loveseses you tons and know it is my turn and I owe you like two visits aka don't call and yell at me. Although really, with where you work, you should so have known about this and offered to go for me.]
    1 Comments:
    1. I have kids this weekend or I'd so go! I also have a book to mail on Monday and a ton of yardwork to do *sigh*

      By Blogger Amie Stuart, at 3/31/2006 09:20:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home