My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    4/24/2006
    Has blogger been acting funky?

    Or is it just me it hates?

    I am the biggest dork in the whole world. And the amount of time I took to post a bunch of silly wayne's world quotes should shame me, seriously. hee

    Now I shall go watch the movie ;). And hope like fucking mad I am not getting sick because my head feels like cotton, my body is achy and my eyes itchy. Sick is so not something I can afford to do right now!
    7 Comments:
    1. Blogger is truly evil! And I love Wayne's World. Hope you feel better.

      By Blogger ~ames~, at 4/24/2006 12:29:00 PM  

    2. I don't know, I don't use Blogger anymore ;)

      But someone mentioned this morning that it wasn't working right for them and very slow to load and publish. Did I mention WordPress has no republishing? lolol

      By Blogger Angela James, at 4/24/2006 12:42:00 PM  

    3. blogger is being a fat crack-smoking ho today!

      I think i need to add Wayne's World to my blockbuster Q =)

      By Blogger Amie Stuart, at 4/24/2006 01:31:00 PM  

    4. Yes! Blogger.com is being weird today, especially with comments. Server problems, probably. Hope it'll be sorted out soon.

      Get well soon.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/24/2006 01:38:00 PM  

    5. I feel a lil better than I did last night. It so doesn't help that I took Nyquil(?spelling) then couldn't sleep!

      shush angie! I can do blogger by the skin of my teeth! Show off ;)

      Wayne's World is on HBO on demand as well, just saying. I couldn't find my DVD but oddly enough I have it on VHS. LOL so I am watching South Park Bigger, Longer and Uncut. Makes you wonder about my sense of humor :)

      By Blogger sybil, at 4/24/2006 01:40:00 PM  

    6. Yes, blogger was being evil, I posted a blog entry, and somehow it managed to duplicate the post 8 times. Ugh!

      By Blogger Karen Scott, at 4/25/2006 12:41:00 PM  

    7. Blogger was having all kinds of issues the last few days...there are posty guys up about on the home page. Supposedly all is better now, though.

      LOVE Wayne's World. I have HBO OnDemand, so I'm going to watch it tonight...YAY ME!

      Glad you're feeling a bit better, and hope you continue to improve.

      By Blogger Holly, at 4/25/2006 01:46:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home