My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    5/07/2006
    ::closes eyes and makes a wish::
    I need a space on my side bar for currently reading... maybe two or so for book covers... like one print and one e

    maybe under comments box on the right side or somewhere on the left side... where ever mailithe bloggergods would like to put it

    oh how oh how could I make that happen
    6 Comments:
    1. Can't you just upload the book covers onto the sidebar?

      By Blogger Karen Scott, at 5/07/2006 06:59:00 AM  

    2. By the way Sybil, can you possibly use more paragraphs cuz reading your clumps of writing is hell on my eyes!

      Thanks in advance for your full co-operation *g*

      By Blogger Karen Scott, at 5/07/2006 07:08:00 AM  

    3. oh Karen, there's a woman on my playgroup who writes entire pages in no paragraphs, no capitalization, and little punctuation. I am physically unable to read it. My brain won't do it.

      By Blogger Angela James, at 5/07/2006 09:57:00 AM  

    4. anything for you karen

      but you knew that ;)

      By Blogger sybil, at 5/07/2006 10:03:00 AM  

    5. I'm sure there's some nifty plug in that will do it but i"ll be damned if I've found it. I do mine manually. I cheat by linking straight to the cover on Bn and then insert the code. If you wanna email me, I'll send you an example. It's not hard, just a bit time consuming.

      By Blogger Amie Stuart, at 5/07/2006 11:22:00 AM  

    6. Angie, I find it really hard to read anything without a sufficient number of paragraphs, I end up skimming, and end up missing most of the salient points!

      Sybil, you're a doll!

      By Blogger Karen Scott, at 5/07/2006 02:27:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home