My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    5/04/2006
    hopping along the blogway and blog update stuff
    a bit of blog hopping

    Some Guest Author info... and one hopeful want
    Robin Schone will be doing a guest author day, which is way cool me think. More info as we cement details. Jo Goodman may join us, will let you know how that works out. And I am crossing my fingers that Linda Howard will come play, but that could end up being a dream. Nicole Jordan is hopefully a go but for the next new book. There are a few others in varies stages...


    Author Week Update

    Brava Bad Boy week
    Jill Shalvis
    Karen Kelley
    Helenkay Dimon
    Dianne Castell
    are all set... and there are three other emails out waiting for firm commitments

    Alphrodisia
    Viva Anna
    Cece Stuart
    Sasha White
    Nikki Alton
    Lucinda Betts
    are a go... I am hoping I am not missing anyone... EEK let me know if you have signed on and I don't have you listed!

    Avon Red
    Sylvia Day
    Cathryn Fox
    Toni Blake
    Lynn LaFleur
    Delilah Devlin
    are set!

    Samhain week (one of the most recent added so the least worked on so far)
    Beth Williamson
    Rene Lyons
    are good to go with a few others in the works!

    If you are an author of one of the above lines and wanna play, send me an email. If you are a reader, start thinking of nifty questions to ask them.


    searching the blog


    want list
    I have had a want list in draft for FOREVER. I am thinking of adding my amazon wishlis to my side bar as a quicker way to hightlight upcoming books (I want) that might be new to you. Question is... would that display my address for everyone to see? Anyone know?


    Epublisher Interviews

    I am starting up the Epublisher interviews soon. Any questions readers want to know? I am already planning on asking:
    If they think their website is user friendly and if not who are they going about fixing it.
    What they feel they offer reader that is different or better than other Epubs.
    What they think of Ecovers and what they think the future will bring.
    Where they see epublishing going.
    What new and or different lines or such they are bringing out.
    What they are looking for in new submissions.
    And for the newer start up... Why they joined the epub world.

    If you are an epublisher and I haven't contacted you yet (I am not through sending out requests) and you are interested in playing... do email me.

    I am also going to ask for them one other post, a sort of AVONish editor rec post. I don't think Avon does it anymore, but back in the day, there was a page in the the book that the editor told about new books. I am not sure if this will work as epubs have many more new releases per month than a print pub. But I would love it if they did it. Sort of a highlight on the pub, from an editor/owner/press person/whoever gets subjected to me.


    oh and one other thing... I will be sending out a short interview to bloggers. Like five questions or so. Feel free to play or not, no pressure. It isn't really a reader interview a la maili cuz she kicks ass at it. And it isn't really an author interview a la karens cuz she kicks ass at it.

    But more of a blog thing... ie What made you create a blog? type thing... it will be short and sweet. I will post it shortly (hopefully this weekend) with my own answers.
    4 Comments:
    1. I think you should be able to keep your address hidden from your Amazon control panel -- I know mine is, so that if anyone looks at my wish list, they don't see my address. So I'd imagine if you hid it at Amazon (people can still send you stuff from your list) it would be hidden in the sidebar.

      Er...was that even the right question? My brain is so tired.

      Very cool on the Robin Schone -- and crossing my fingers for LH>

      By Blogger meljean brook, at 5/04/2006 02:30:00 AM  

    2. Crossing everything (!) for LH!!

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 03:33:00 AM  

    3. Well it is a long shot... but I do so have hope!

      By Blogger sybil, at 5/04/2006 03:58:00 AM  

    4. Yes, come forth and read! My blog has been a no-man's-land for the last couple of days.....

      By Blogger Wendy, at 5/04/2006 10:18:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home