My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    5/29/2006
    A Tall Dark Cowboy by Mackenzie McKade
    A Tall Dark Cowboy by Mackenzie McKade I am a sucker for a western and throw romantica in the mix and I am so there.

    The excerpt got me. Hope it is good. Hell I hope I find time to read it this year ;).

    summary
    Just looking for a good time...

    Waiting tables in a bar full of no-good cowboys isn't Lacy Mason's idea of fun. But between her daughter's illness, endless doctor bills, and her college tuition, she needs the money.

    What she could really use is a night of no-holds-barred passion and no-strings-attached sex. Too bad she has sworn off cowboys for life...

    A guy walks into a bar...

    Full-time executive and retired cowboy Wyatt Anderson is drawn to Lacy from the moment he sees her. But she's an enigma. Daring and assured one moment and hesitant the next, it's as if something haunts her. Only willing to give him one night, Lacy clings tightly to her secrets.

    Unfortunately for her, what Wyatt wants, Wyatt gets. And he definitely wants Lacy


    more rambling
    Sadly this is the only western I saw on her site. But there is a vamp book coming out April 11, 2006 fromSix Feet Under from Samhain that sounds good. Summary from her site:
    Buried six feet under the ground in an ancient cemetery in New Orleans was not Charlene Madison's idea of a night on the town. Neither was meeting the devil himself when he rescues her claiming she is his life-mate. But Charlene has a killer to find. That's what she does as a Private Investigator. And she has no time for a love-struck vampire.

    Through centuries of darkness Devin has found his light, but she's as obstinate as a northern wind running hot and cold. She makes his body burn almost as hot as his temper. But can he keep her out of trouble and alive long enough to make her his?

    Together they will unmask a killer and discover a love that is so enriching that time will not ever be able to breach.
    4 Comments:
    1. So, Sybil, do you owe me any books??

      By Blogger Tara Marie, at 3/13/2006 08:54:00 AM  

    2. Hey, did you ever get round to reading A Tall Dark Cowboy? I just purchased it!

      By Blogger Karen Scott, at 5/30/2006 12:05:00 PM  

    3. EEK! more smart quotes! Damn it to hell.

      Yes I read it a while back when I first bought it, even have a ebuzz in draft but wanted to skim if before posting so uh I haven't.

      OH! you can ebuzz it! Yes I liked it. But I remember something bugging me and couldn't remember what.... but the writing is good. I even have the second book listed to read but haven't gotten to it yet. Love to hear what you have to say. As always of course ;).

      By Blogger sybil, at 5/30/2006 12:24:00 PM  

    4. I'll e-buzz it then! I'll try to read it tonight!

      By Blogger Karen Scott, at 5/30/2006 12:27:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home