My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    6/25/2006
    And the winner is....
    RT Reviewers Choice


    so what do you guys think... good? bad? what blows?


    And must reads on the list?
    6 Comments:
    1. My CP adores Lisa Valdez.
      I hate to say this but I haven't read any of those--though I have enjoyed some of Krinards other wolf books.

      By Blogger Amie Stuart, at 6/25/2006 08:18:00 AM  

    2. I loved Seize the Night. It's my favorite DH book. It's all been downhill from there (I will be blogging grumpily later). I thought Tiger Eye was ok, didn't finish Moon's Web. Eh. There was better stuff out there, I think. The only other one I read was Grave Sight (Harris), which I really liked, but I'm surprised to see it there.

      By Blogger Devon, at 6/25/2006 11:50:00 AM  

    3. The only book I've read on the list is Lisa Valdez's Passion ~ which I loved!!

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/25/2006 03:56:00 PM  

    4. How sad is this? I've read two. I liked PASSION, but wasn't madly in love with it like a lot of people. I graded it a "B." Also, read and really enjoyed VANISH by Tess Gerritsen - but dang, I've loved all the books her in Rizzoli/Isles series and am pretty much a fangirl. So take that for what it's worth.

      By Blogger Wendy, at 6/26/2006 12:03:00 AM  

    5. Um, too many categories. I stopped reading them after the first 10.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/26/2006 09:08:00 AM  

    6. I've read four or five of them. A couple of them, I really liked, like Passion and The Hallowed Hunt. And I had heard of maybe a half dozen other books. But that list was way too long.

      It seems strange to me that each line of series romance had its own category. Are the lines so differentiable (is that a word) that they merit separate awards/categories?

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/26/2006 04:31:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home