My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    6/02/2006
    How many ways can you Harlequin
    Harlequin... where to begin?
    Harlequin has a great website as far info. But I find it hard to get around, search and the message board blows. IMHO. But they do have a great range of newsletters and specials for members.

    There really is a ton of good info, if you can find it.

    Do you read Harlequin? If so which lines? I am once again looking to try each line and am once again trying to figure out the differences in the lines.

    Currently I am a fan of:
    Harlequin Historical line... when I have the cash, I buy the westerns new. ALWAYS. And try out more than a few new lines. LOL of course I have over 150 of these to read.

    Blaze... RWA can say whatever they wanna but I really like some of the Blaze Authors. Nancy Warren, Alison Kent, and Jo Leigh always give good blaze. And I have more than a few new to me authors to try.

    Desire... is a very hit or miss line for me. I adore Heidi Betts and so far am really enjoying Nalini Singh. Any other rec's?

    Special Edition is a line I find myself picking up more and more. I have really liked Jessica Bird's series and Cheryl St. John (although I am thinking I would like ANYTHING she wrote) and Susan Mallery is one I find I really enjoy. Am I the only one?

    So what lines or authors would you rec? And really, what is MIRA? Is that RS? Or just whatever they couldn't figure a label out for. And is HQN new? I think Carolyn Davidson's last book was under that line.
    3 Comments:
    1. Hey Sybil, I'm a Presents fan. Oh I bash this line every now and then but only because I have a long history reading hp's and know that it could be golden once again.
      I also occasionally buy other harlequin lines but not as many as I have ages ago.

      By Blogger erika, at 6/02/2006 08:45:00 PM  

    2. Amy J. Fetzer writes (wrote?) for Desire. I also enjoy Kristi Gold when she's not wallowing with sheiks. Girlfriend has a lot of sheik heroes. But she's written some good doctors and cowboys as well.

      My favorite lines are HH (well duh), HSR (because it's emotional) and Next (because I'm tired of reading about little girls). I also enjoy SSE - which I sort of see has a shorter version of HSR.....

      By Blogger Wendy, at 6/03/2006 03:30:00 PM  

    3. I think Sharon over at writeminded likes Presents too =)

      By Blogger Amie Stuart, at 6/08/2006 09:44:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home