My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    6/16/2006
    it's pimps up, you know it's hoez down
    Genre: Dark Fantasy

    I am not sure if this is suppose to make me giggle or not but it does...


    Dimitri, Russian pimp premiere and third prince of the Conglacio, has been watching a beautiful white blonde working girl in his territory from afar for a long time. He's set up a liaison with her, under false pretenses, to make her an offer she won't be able to resist.


    Will she bargain her soul for everything she's ever wanted or will she stay in the hell she's created for herself?


    What? I amuse easy... haven't read this but if you are interested you can find Bargain by Starlight here and come back and tell me if it is any good.


    sing it baby
    (Snoop... talking)
    Yeh you did it again my nigga
    Fa' shizzel dizzel

    (50 Cent) 2x
    F-i-f-t-y C-e-n-t and S-n-double O - P
    We Internationally known and locally respected
    Boy I know you dun' heard about me
    I'm a P-I-M-P

    (Snoop) (Chorus)
    I don't know what you heard about me
    But a bitch can't get dollar outta me
    drive a Cadillac,wear a perm coz im a G
    and I'm a motherfuckin C-R-I-P

    I don't know what you've heard about me
    But a bitch can't get a crumb up outta me
    I drive a Cadillac, wear a perm and coz ima G
    and im a motherfuckin P-I-M-P

    (Snoop)
    Yeh bitch I got my now and later gators on
    I'm 'bout to show you how my pimp hand is way strong
    You dead wrong if you think the pimpin gon' die
    12 piece with a 100 hoes by my side
    I'm down with that nigga 50 like I'm down with blue
    Fuck Cu's, nah nigga motherfuck you
    G-U-N-I-Tizzee, fuckin with me and the D-P-Gizzee
    Niggas in New York know how Doggie get down
    I got my niggas in Queens, i got my bitches uptown
    I got my business in Manhattan, I aint fuckin around
    And got some butter pecan Puerto Ricans, from the boogie down (down)
    That's waitin on me to return,
    So they can snatch these braids out and put my shit in a perm (word word)
    They love it when I get to Crippin
    And spittin this magni-gni-ficent pimpin

    I don't know what you heard about me
    But a bitch can't get a blunt up outta me
    I drive a Cadillac, wear a perm and I'm a G
    Cuz I'm a motherfuckin C-R-I-P
    I don't know what you heard about me
    But a bitch can't get a crumb up outta me
    I drive a Cadillac, wear a perm cause I'm a G
    Cuz I'm a motherfuckin P-I-M-P

    (50 Cent)
    It's G-Unit and the DPG
    From New York City to the LBC
    I break it down for you I'm a P-I-M-P
    When my gun go off nigga ask about me

    Nigga look what dun' happen since your bitch dun' chose
    My wrist dun' froze I'll show you how I get them hoes
    I'll spit that G that be fuckin with their brain
    Have 'em on a track when it's freezing in the rain
    Scream on a bitch with the nerve to complain
    Like bitch you dead wrong
    If you catch a date you be warned
    You said you want the finer things in life
    You gotta go out and get it
    And I'll be right here waiting when you come back with it
    You see I was born to break a bitch
    My instructions to make a bitch
    I got me a New York Knicks, Celtics, and a Laker bitch
    I got that G that make these hoes have a change of heart
    I'm a natural I've been good at this from the start

    (Snoop)
    I don't know what you heard about me
    But a bitch can't get a blunt up outta me
    I drive a Cadillac, wear a perm coz I'm a G
    and I'm a motherfuckin C-R-I-P
    I don't know what you've heard about me
    But a bitch can't get a crumb up outta me
    I drive a Cadillac, wear a perm and I’m a G
    and I'm a motherfuckin P-I-M-P

    Hoo, hoo
    Hoo, hoo
    Hoo, hoo
    Hoo, hoo
    perseus mlambo-o-o
    (Don Magic Juan... talking)
    It's goin down now with 50, and big Snoop Dogg, and the Arch Bishop Don Magic Juan riding shotgun with Whoo Kidd, the straight up pimp. It's crack-a -lackin.
    It's pimps up, you know it's hoes down. It's green for the money, gold for the honey.
    We off and we runnin' with 50 and Snoop Dogg and the Mackalennium.
    Keep it down playa. Pimps up, you know the rest. Check.


    Not sure what sucks more... smart quotes, the fact I cared enough to fix it or that I like this song
    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home