My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    6/27/2006
    proof that a throw away line can completely stop a story
    If you are a victim of murder, aren't you dead?


    And if you are dead, you have no memories of dying, right? We aren't touching paranormal stuff. Just plain ol dead dead. Or if you saw a murder, would that count as being a victim of murder?


    just wondering...
    4 Comments:
    1. Huh. I guess I'm confused. LOL

      Are you saying like if someone is killed, then they're dead? Cuz, yeah, that's what I always thought. LOL

      By Blogger Holly, at 6/27/2006 01:00:00 PM  

    2. yep

      the lines was something like...

      A victim of rape or murder... It was talking about memories being hardwired into the brain or something. And where I can understand the memory of rape but you can't have memories of being the victim of murder.

      Unless that means seeing a murder but the way it is worded didn't seem like that could be the point.

      LOL really it was one line in The Player by Rhonda Nelson that just stopped me.

      It wasn't enough to make me hate the book or anything, and really I did like it but the focus that one line my brain grabbed onto amused me.

      By Blogger sybil, at 6/27/2006 02:02:00 PM  

    3. LMAO! I've done that before, seen a line and spent the whole rest of the book shaking my head over it.

      Rape? That makes sense. Seeing a murder? Ok, I get that. But Murder VICTIM? Nope, that just confuses me. LOL Unless said person was a ghost?? ha ha

      By Blogger Holly, at 6/27/2006 02:20:00 PM  

    4. Huh?

      LOL

      By Blogger Amie Stuart, at 6/27/2006 05:30:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home