My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    7/13/2006
    The Bargain by Julia Templeton
    Julia Templeton's first book with Berkely. I don't like the cover and of course it is a tradesize not MM. But hey it is medieval...

    HE SAW...
    Saxon beauty Aleysia Cawdor is willing to do anything to protect her dear twin brother during a conquest that could strip her of her everything. Her last resort is to enter into a sensual bargain with her worst enemy, and submit to his brutish ways.


    HE CONQUERED...
    Love-starved Norman knight Renaud de Wulf is eager to again feel the touch of flesh. He's going to take what's coming to him-the vulnerable woman who's been waiting to fulfill her obligation in the most intimate way imaginable. Body and soul.


    HE CAME...
    Never would de Wulf guess the true motives for Aleysia's submission-or where their heated nights would take them.

    Labels: , , ,

    4 Comments:
    1. sorry. I cannot get past the GIANT man titty. Holy pointy nipple, batgirl.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/12/2006 03:06:00 PM  

    2. the blurb is interesting. I'll put it on my buy list eventhough the trade size price isn't a good thing

      By Blogger erika, at 7/12/2006 09:39:00 PM  

    3. I agree the cover is bad but did I mention it is a medieval and a hawt one at that.

      I still need to read Parlor Games but I did really enjoy her EC medieval.

      By Blogger sybil, at 7/13/2006 12:26:00 AM  

    4. Can't stop laughing at the "he saw...he conquered...he came..."

      But I'm loving the whole "submit to his brutish ways" part.

      By Blogger meljean brook, at 7/13/2006 01:11:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home