My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    7/18/2006
    The Rules of Seduction by Madeline Hunter... now with Cover

    The Rules of Seduction by Madeline Hunter
    Nice cover, I think... still no blurb or info on author or publisher site. Out in Oct, I enjoyed the excerpt in the back of Lady of Sin.

    hmmm there was this quote on Tanzey Talk - April edition:
    Madeline Hunter is putting the finishing touches on her next novel, which is scheduled for publication November 2006. Titled RULES OF SEDUCTION, she'll be leaving the world of The Seducer series and introducing a new group of characters. Madeline says, "Developing a new world has been exciting and a little frightening, with discoveries on every page as I write. At the center of this new world is an aristocratic family of tremendous wealth and success and a gentry family that's barely surviving. The lives of these families are intertwined due to secrets, deceptions, friendships and honor."

    Labels: , ,

    5 Comments:
    1. Thank god we are leaving the Seducer series world. The books got worse and worse as the series went by to the point I have not even read the last one.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/18/2006 07:31:00 AM  

    2. See - I know it's not fair and some people might think I'm wrong - but I'm kind of boycotting her until she goes back to medievals. She wrote such wicked ones and there are more than enough England set historicals.

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 7/18/2006 08:39:00 AM  

    3. I haven't quite given up on MH (because Kristie told me she writes good medievals). That better be true Kristie!!

      By Blogger ~ames~, at 7/18/2006 09:03:00 AM  

    4. LOL kristie you add her to your Avon list ;)

      yes jane it was time for a change me think

      ames yes they rock... sez I but lynch kristie if you don't like them just cuz

      By Blogger sybil, at 7/18/2006 09:15:00 AM  

    5. So Kristie's putting her neck on the line for LaFoy and Hunter? Hmmm...

      By Blogger Kerri Wall, at 7/18/2006 05:19:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home