My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    8/22/2006
    Never Seduce a Contest
    Sabrina Jeffries will give away a copy of Never Seduce a Scoundrel (Book 1 in the School for Heiresses Series series) to a person randomly selected from those who comment during her guest author day!

    Contest will Close at Midnight Aug 24 and winner will be annouced on Aug 24.

    Lady Amelia Plume has many admirers; too bad they’re all fortune hunters and fops who can’t provide the exotic adventures she seeks. The ballrooms of Mayfair have become more appealing since the arrival of Major Lucas Winter—an American marine with a dangerous past and a brooding air. Lucas is brash, arrogant…and scandalously tempting. Every thrilling kiss sparks deeper desire, yet Amelia suspects that Lucas has a hidden motive in wooing her and she means to discover it, by any means necessary…

    Lucas came to London to find the cad who embezzled money from a naval contractor. The captivating Lady Amelia could be the key to his quest, but what started as simple flirtation has become a delicious dance of seduction. And when a rival jeopardizes Amelia’s reputation, Lucas must choose what he wants most—the chance to avenge his past, or a future filled with fiery passion…


    For those of you who have emailed wondering how contest winners are pick...
    I will try to explain my highly scientific method.

    I count up all the comments in any thread posted on the author day (even if I post it after midnight, I go with whatever I fudged it to be and count all posts for that author). Call up my 12 year old sis and say pick a number between 1 and total comment number.

    The post that is that number wins. (I start from the first post and count up) Unless the author requests something different.
    5 Comments:
    1. Oooh...nice prize.

      By Blogger Jennifer Y., at 8/22/2006 02:10:00 PM  

    2. Now that sounds intriguing! Count me in for the contest.

      By Blogger Rashmi, at 8/22/2006 02:13:00 PM  

    3. I have a few Deborah Martin books and really like them. I also have Lord series - LOVED The Pirate Lord, then you kind of fell off my radar a bit (combination of books not on the shelves here and well - the publisher) but I've been keeping my eyes out for the ones I didn't have. In fact, I just A Notorious Love yesterday before I knew you were guesting here - odd eh? Anyway - you are back on my radar and I'm looking forward to becoming reaquainted with your books!

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 8/22/2006 04:11:00 PM  

    4. A new historical series, I'm so excited. Please put me in the drawing.

      By Blogger J, at 8/23/2006 10:20:00 AM  

    5. Sounds like a fun book.

      I've enjoyed reading all the posts, Sybil.

      By Blogger Nicole, at 8/23/2006 12:33:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home