My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    8/04/2006
    oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh

    I ARE DORK!

    i always wondered how you could change size and font... duh
    3 Comments:
    1. Isn't it the most amazing feeling of accomplishment when you master some new blog thing?? LOL I, for example, am determined to figure out how to resize pictures...there has to be a way!

      :o)

      By Blogger C2, at 8/04/2006 05:28:00 PM  

    2. and when you figure that out C2, would you let me know?

      I can resize them, but then they get reallly reeeeeely teeny. I want to figure out how to dump the image quality down a little.

      By Blogger Suisan, at 8/04/2006 10:02:00 PM  

    3. As long as you promise to do the same if you figure it out first! :-D I still feel like a great big dork when I look at my blog and then look at a lot of the others out there. Yikes!

      Repeat after me: "I think I can. I think I can..."

      By Blogger C2, at 8/04/2006 10:19:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home