My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    9/13/2006
    Guest Author: Cathryn Fox
    Cathryn Fox

    (along with other avon red guests Delilah Devlin and Sylvia Day and one of my personal fave authors Sasha White)

    If you take a look at their NEWS page, you can see it is a happening place.

    Cathryn can also be found on her blog and at Lust for Life.

    And she currently has three Ebooks out from Ellora's Cave and now has three more books in the works. Only this time for

    Avon Red



    [note: beta blogger is being goofy if you have issues posting use the option 'other' and type in your name... if you use anon, make sure you type your name in the post]

    Labels: , ,

    9 Comments:
    1. Hi Cathryn,

      love your books and I can hardly wait to read Pleasure control!

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/13/2006 10:39:00 AM  

    2. Oh, thank you so much, Danny!!!

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/13/2006 10:45:00 AM  

    3. Hi Cathryn!! Just popping in to wave and give ya a hug! :)
      Beth

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/13/2006 12:48:00 PM  

    4. I just cant wait for all 3 books to be released...I have to check your site to make sure I am not reading the dates wrong...

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/13/2006 01:13:00 PM  

    5. Waving Beths!!! Smooches.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/13/2006 01:33:00 PM  

    6. The books sound great, I cannot wait to read them! Thanks.

      By Blogger Kris, at 9/13/2006 06:10:00 PM  

    7. Hi again Cathryn! I see the dates here so part of the question I asked above was answered.

      I do have another question for you! I understand all three books are written right? Are there plans for more books with Avon Red or other NY Publishers? And too glad to see you will continue with EC. Is there a genre you haven't written yet that you'd like to? Can you tell us what it would be about?
      And too any genre that you think you won't write and why not?
      Thank you!
      Cathie
      http://tbranxiety.blogspot.com

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/13/2006 06:23:00 PM  

    8. Hi Cathie, yes these books are written and yes, absolutely lots of plans for more books. I'm working on a few projects right now. I'm hoping to hear news soon!

      Yes, I'm definitely continuing with EC. I love EC!!

      I've written paranormal, fantasy and contemporary. I'd like to try my hand at western. I probably won't write historical, even though I love them. I'll leave that up to the historical experts, which I'm not.
      Hugs,

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/13/2006 06:45:00 PM  

    9. Thanks for answering my questions Cathryn! So glad you'll still be writing for EC. Oh I'm thrilled you writing for Avon and all but the wait is longer for the releases so I missed you!
      Smile.

      Cathie
      tbranxiety @ yahoo.com

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/17/2006 01:17:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home