My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    9/20/2006
    Harlequin Historicals
    Info from Karen Fox's site (great site)

    Harlequin Historical Romance/Mills & Boon Historical Romance
    RWA Conference 7/2006: Now accepting up through World War II. They continue to offer one western and one Regency in each month's set. Books must be well-researched and 80,000 words. Don't overdo the period language. Historical figures can be used, but not as the hero or heroine. Looking for writers. Skip query stage and send in a proposal (three chapters and a synopsis).

    Now open to time periods from ancient civilizations up to and including the First and Second World Wars. Regency tales remain popular. Also looking for novels set during the Viking invasions through to the Middle Ages in Europe, Elizabethan England to 20th century families at war. Western America and Australian settings are welcome. Word length 80:000 - 95,000. New writers accepted. Happy to consider new, talented writers.

    Guidelines at Harlequin site


    No real point to the post other than it makes me happy to see *g*. I am trying to find a nifty list like I found for pocket and brava with the upcoming books for 2007. So far no luck :(.

    Labels:

    3 Comments:
    1. This is so cool I can hardly contain my excitement! Ispirationals have been mining the WWII front for a while now. How come romance is just now getting a clue?

      By Blogger Wendy, at 9/20/2006 02:35:00 PM  

    2. Why haven't you read Morning Glory yet?

      LOL

      So did you post ok? I think I can take that note out of my template now.

      By Blogger sybil, at 9/20/2006 05:47:00 PM  

    3. I'm still on "old" blogger and I've never had any problems posting on beta blogger accounts. So you can't really go by me....

      By Blogger Wendy, at 9/20/2006 10:08:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home