My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    9/01/2006
    Lover Awakened by JR Ward
    In the shadows of the night in Caldwell, New York, there's a deadly war raging between vampires and their slayers. And there exists a secret band of brothers like no other-six vampire warriors, defenders of their race. Of these, Zsadist is the most terrifying member of the Black Dagger Brotherhood.

    A former blood slave, the vampire Zsadist still bears the scars from a past filled with suffering and humiliation. Renowned for his unquenchable fury and sinister deeds, he is a savage feared by humans and vampires alike. Anger is his only companion, and terror is his only passion-until he rescues a beautiful aristocrat from the evil Lessening Society.

    Bella is instantly entranced by the seething power Zsadist possesses. But even as their desire for one another begins to overtake them both, Zsadist's thirst for vengeance against Bella's tormentors drives him to the brink of madness. Now, Bella must help her lover overcome the wounds of his tortured past, and find a future with her....


    JR Ward will be here on the 5th! There are fabo reviews at AAR and the one and only angie. I am out the door so will add links later. But both sites are linked on the left side bar.

    review links

    Labels: , ,

    4 Comments:
    1. Yeah!! I can't wait!!!

      By Blogger Kris, at 9/01/2006 07:29:00 PM  

    2. I love all the books...I just read Zsadist..I cried at the end...I am posting comment to hopefully win a set of books to give to my best friend becuase I got her addicted to the series..all hail the book pimp!

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/05/2006 07:56:00 AM  

    3. J.R.:

      You got me hooked from day one with Dark Lover! I fell in love with Rhage in Eternal Lover and have read it 3 times. You just get better and better with each book! I am truly addicted!!!

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/05/2006 09:16:00 AM  

    4. Hi WARDen! I'm posting early cause I have to work today, But I plan on picking up Z Today for some happy reading. I totally love the Brothers and look forward to the books to come. Really want to know more about Rehv.
      MUEH!

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/05/2006 09:35:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home