My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    8/29/2006
    well that sucks rocks
    It was bad enough when I figured it wasn't historical... it isn't even a romance.

    le sigh

    When a someone asked Susan Kay Law if it wasn't a romance what was it. She responded
    What is it, Kathy? Hmm. I believe the current plan is simply to put fiction on the spine.

    "Pissed Off Forty-something Lit" probably sums it up best.


    I am sure that makes someone happy but I think it sucks rocks. Well at least I hope it was truly a book she was burning to write and not that she couldn't sell a western or historical because I could swear it use to say on her site the next book as a historical.

    Maybe she just needed a break and will return to romance later? We can hope!
    3 Comments:
    1. Is it just me or does "Pissed off forty-something lit" sound really not entertaining?? Honest of her, though...

      By Blogger C2, at 8/29/2006 07:38:00 PM  

    2. As you always put it so well - le sigh :( She wrote such excellent Westerns.

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 8/30/2006 08:05:00 AM  

    3. Not my cuppa, and being a pessimist I doubt she'll be back with us. Sucks.

      By Blogger ReneeW, at 8/30/2006 06:07:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home