My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    10/02/2006
    Another new to me reader blog!
    Throw the book at me...

    and hey she likes THE book and looks like you have someone new for your list kristie ;).

    go forth and check it out... I am off to find more drugs for my head. Oddly enough this made me giggle

    Your Theme Song is Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd

    "There is no pain, you are receding.
    A distant ship’s smoke on the horizon.
    You are only coming through in waves."

    You haven't been feeling a lot lately, and you think that's a good thing.
    The comfortable part is nice... but you should really work on numb.
    6 Comments:
    1. LOL - but yes - she needs to weigh in on DOY. And hey - she also likes Tiger's Eye which I just read *g* and loved all over again.
      And I wondered where you had gotten to - we missed you!!! Sorry to hear about the migraine :( but I hope you are feeling better now

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 10/02/2006 08:33:00 AM  

    2. Wow...I feel so special. I haven't even prepared a speech. *clearing throat* "I would like to thank the academy..." LOL I'm just being silly, but THANK YOU for showcasing me on your blog! Love your site!

      DOY is my next buy...I am ready to face the Sebastion vs. Derek debate with eyes(and heart)wide open. :)

      I hope your head feels better. Whenever I have a headache I can't get rid of, I take shots of another kind. Sure, the headache comes back with a vengeance, but for a while I feel comfortably numb...like your song. heehee

      By Blogger Jodi_Lee, at 10/02/2006 01:58:00 PM  

    3. Jodi's blog is pretty cool. :P

      My song is Back in Black-AC/DC. blech.

      By Blogger ~ames~, at 10/02/2006 04:18:00 PM  

    4. mine is Back in Black too.. no thanks.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/02/2006 07:37:00 PM  

    5. I like Back in Black!

      Oh you will love DoY (but DiW is better) *g*

      By Blogger sybil, at 10/03/2006 07:52:00 AM  

    6. Them's fightin' words, Sybil, with Kristie around! LOL

      DoY and DiW are fan-dam-tastic, but no one will ever come close to my Nick Gentry!

      By Blogger Lori, at 10/04/2006 10:15:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home