My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    10/02/2006
    time flies when you're having fun...
    Wow I didn't realize it has been that long since I updated.

    my blog is prolly in shock... I am going on a four day migraine. Seriously sucks to be me. And do believe I shall be spending the morning in the dr office getting shots of drugs I can't pronounce to break it.

    Pamela Clare's day will be rescheduled to Wednesday or Thursday. I have a bunch of books to talk about I read on Thursday and Friday before the eye pain got too bad to do much more than whine. Try not to do anything too exciting until I come back or post links so I can go see ;).

    For more snakes on a plane fun, see this post
    7 Comments:
    1. Awww, get better. I've been missing you!

      Cindy

      By Blogger CindyS, at 10/02/2006 04:40:00 AM  

    2. Feel better soon, Sybil!

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/02/2006 07:28:00 AM  

    3. Hope your starting to feel better!!!

      By Blogger Devon, at 10/02/2006 08:33:00 AM  

    4. I thought maybe you were on vcation. :( Please get better soon. Who else will point out the socks from the shoes?

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/02/2006 09:56:00 AM  

    5. It's a strong woman who can make light of her pain. :) Get better soon.

      By Blogger Jodi_Lee, at 10/02/2006 03:34:00 PM  

    6. I'm sorry to hear this - I don't get migraines, but I have friends who do and they are excruciating. Take care of yourself, and I hope you feel better soon.

      By Blogger Stacy~, at 10/02/2006 08:04:00 PM  

    7. thanks guys... I do feel some what better I just can't seem to make it through the whole day without getting the stupid thing back.

      Such is life and they seem to run in cycles so I am hoping they settle down again.

      I don't think I care to try another med (you name it I have prolly been on it). And ten to one she will just want to put me back on the topamax which does have wicked cool weightloss but side effects from hell.

      By Blogger sybil, at 10/03/2006 07:48:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home