My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    7/20/2006
    for as much time as I spend on the internet
    I don't get around much. I pretty much stick to books and more books with a touch of some phile stuff. So the whole YouTube thing is something I completely missed.

    until blogger brought it to me

    I should hate meljean since I woke up with the song All Your Snakes Are Belong To Us in my head.



    but I don't cuz she is just THAT kewl... and I had never heard of this until fi brought it up



    My rock is HUGE fi, huge... it would have to be for me to fit under it ;)

    Labels:

    3 Comments:
    1. 1. I can't believe someone made a video THAT LONG about Snakes on a Plane and

      2. I can't believe I watched that ENTIRE thing!

      I'm going to have to see that movie on principal alone.

      LOL Sybil. You keep me up to date with the books and I'll keep you caught up on the tube.

      Fi

      By Blogger Kerri Wall, at 7/20/2006 04:42:00 PM  

    2. Oh sybil, my rock is bigger than yours.

      I knew about all your base are belong to us, but the movie about snakes? Not a freaking clue. None.

      And I loved Evolution of dance--had never heard of it either.

      I think I"ve been in a pirate-induced coma for a few months--unable to process any information that wasnt' pirate-related.

      By Blogger Suisan, at 7/20/2006 08:58:00 PM  

    3. I knew the other one but nothing about snakes.

      Then watched it and wondered how they clipped together samuel l jackson saying the mutherfucking snakes line.

      duh... I didn't know it was a movie or that the line came after the movies was done and was ADDED because of a blogger. Who fucking knew ;)

      the dance was too too funny... ice ice baby

      By Blogger sybil, at 7/21/2006 01:18:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home