My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    11/13/2006
    Always. Buy. The. Book.
    I can't find Tangled by Mary Balogh! This irks me greatly. I know I had the damn thing in my hand. And now am wondering if I had an attack of guilt and didn't buy it because I have sooooo many book. blah blah blah Had no want to read it. Wouldn't have gotten to it at the time. blah blah blah

    Damn it to hell, let this teach me a leason to always BUY THE BOOK!

    But I really think I did because I always buy her old books when I find them. I have been eyeing a stack of books in my bedroom. But it are three stacks of at least 25. So going through them would take forever because it isn't like I just go - nope and go to the next one. Then there is another stack of about 60. It could be in either of those.

    I have to go close a bank account tomorrow. There isn't much in there. I am seriously thinking I need to spend it all on postage and get rid of some of these sacks. I have to move in January you know... of course either way I am gonna call The Great Exchange on Monday and see if they still have it. yeah yeah I am sure if I was dumb enough to leave it there it is gone but one never knows.

    Labels:

    3 Comments:
    1. I'll check my UBS next time I go...they might have it...they tend to have a lot of Balogh books for some reason (except the ones I want). I'm not sure if I read this one...hopefully they'll have 2 copies. I love Balogh!!!

      By Blogger romancelover, at 11/13/2006 08:40:00 PM  

    2. My UBS has quit buying, trading or carrying regency...so no Balogh's. I'm sending you good book karma for your search though.

      By Blogger Rosie, at 11/14/2006 04:21:00 AM  

    3. Rose, I found A PRECIOUS JEWEL on sale at my UBS for $2.50 once. I couldn't believe it. I bought mine for over $17 on ebay. Nuts!

      By Blogger romancelover, at 11/16/2006 12:30:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home