My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    12/23/2006
    and your guess?
    Not that I am PBW, nor do I play her on tv. But if I were to play guess the author... I would say

    Author A = JR Ward

    Author B = Jacquelyn Frank

    soooooooooo what would you guess... oh I could do a poll of the suggestions... hee the anon feature is even still on here... come on play you know you wanna

    Labels:

    1 Comments:
    1. That was my guess although I don't know that Frank's series was so much a copy of the Ward series otherwise you would have to say any group of male leads would be derivative of Ward and she wasn't the first to do it.

      Feehan was probably the first in the paranormal but the whole "band of brothers" have been around a while.

      Plus, I think Frank has sold good for a debut just not for the publicity push and purported print run. I did see her snark against reviewers at Amazon and shook my head. Don't they have a class for online etiquette at RWA for new authors?

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/23/2006 01:10:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home