My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    12/16/2006
    Dear Mrs. Williams
    Hello,

    My name is Mrs.Jessica Williams. I am a dying woman who had decided to donate what I have to you. (click me)

    I am 59 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago, immediately after the death of my husband, who had left me everything he worked for. I have decided to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for the good work of charity rather than allow my relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds ungodly. I have asked God to forgive me all my sins and I believe he has because He is a merciful God. I will be going in for an operation, and I pray that I survive the operation.

    I have decided to WILL/donate the sum of £3,500,000(three million five hundred thousand pounds) to you for the good work of the charity, and to help the motherless, less privileged and also for the assistance of the widows. At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls, due to the fact that my relatives are around me and I have been restricted by my doctor from taking telephone calls because I deserve all thee rest I can get.

    Presently, I have informed my lawyer about my decision in WILLING this fund to you. I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others.

    Kindly Contact my lawyer through this email address (markwilliamssoli@aol.co.uk) if you are interested, so that he can arrange the release of the funds (£3,500,000.00) to you. I know I have never met you but this is the decision I have made, and I hope you act sincerely. NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished, as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish, due to the fact that I do not want relatives or family members standing in the way of my last wish.

    Love,

    Mrs.Jessica Williams


    Dear Mrs. Williams,

    I would be more than happy to take your ill gotten gains and spend them in my godly ways. Unfortunately I will not be able to email your lawyer at his really profesional aol addy. So I tell ya what... why don't you have him set up an account in a large bank in my name. I am sure you have it since you would research who you were giving your money too.

    I promise to be very charitiable with my new money and to turn it into amazon gift certs to be given to all my friends and fellow bloggers. Hell I will be so nice, I won't even care if they buy books I don't like. God you did well in picking me. So email me with the account number.

    Although I do hope you survive the operation because spammer burn in hell. It would really suck to have wasted all that praying and still fucking fry. If you make it till January, Demon Angel by Meljean Brooks will be out and you can read up on your afterlife.

    Your friend,
    sybil

    Labels:

    1 Comments:
    1. OMG - too funny!

      Cindy

      By Blogger CindyS, at 12/17/2006 06:20:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home