My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    3/17/2005
    Play it again, Sam
    I have been on quite a rebuying spree. Not sure why. I just don't have the space for books. (or it could be the little fact that I already have too many) Or it could be that I have no memory at all.

    I rebought Turner's Woman because I really liked it. I have The Shadow and The Star on hold for me and I think I am gonna have her grab Carnal Gift by Pamela Clare. I don't really recall liking CG but it is a series and I love Sweet Release and am on my way to loving Ride the Fire. I want to reread TSTS because people keep talking about it and I don't remember it much. It is the only kinsale I don't have, I sent it to a friend when I finished it.

    There there is After the Night by Linda Howard I just rebought. And The Devil You Know by Liz Carlyle.

    Add that to needing to rebuy Slightly Dangerous by Mary Balogh and The Ideal Bride by Stephanie Laurens because the hardbacks do not go with the rest of the series! Sadly I think I am going to have to rethink my cynsterlove. I don't recall liking IB that much, so The Truth About Love will make it or break it. At that point I will have to go through and see which of them I want to keep. Although I think I might be the only person who liked On a Wicked Dawn and On a Wild Night

    Oddly enough this is the first time I have had to rebuy anything, other than the paperback to replace hb thing.

    At least they are all used. Except for SD because the HB was used, so I bought the book new. I try to be good when I can be. Is it just me or do other people find themselves rebuying books and is rebuying even a word.