My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    3/17/2005
    one day I will walk into a bookstore and out without buying
    maybe

    prolly not

    Today I bought mostly Harlequin Historicals, which caused the cashier (who knows me well and is a friend) to look at me and say, what is with all the light romance. I told her it was to balance out the erotica ;).

    I found Winter Woman by Jenna Kernan (she wrote Turner's Woman) This made me happy and I sqqqqeee'ed. I am not sure why it is once I read a book I like, I feel the need to read the whole authors backlist. In the case of there only being one book, this isn't a problem.

    I also picked up:
    The Surgeon and The Midwife's Secret by Kate Bridges
    Frontier Christmas (anthology) Ana Leigh, Carolyn Davidson, Kate Bridges
    Outlaw Love by Judith Stacy
    Marrying Mischief by Lyn Stone she has a new book coming out that I want. The Viscount so I figured I would check her out. The one review on amazon for this book doesn't make this one sound promising.
    I bought the paperback of Seduced By Moonlight by Laurell K Hamilton will prolly give my hardback to a friend unless she has it than it would be off to the ubs. This of course is after I had to have the hb and didn't read it.
    Off Limits by Mallory Rush never heard of this author. The first few pages got me, even though I thought it was really shitty starting a story with a death.
    Dreaming of You by Lisa Kleypas not sure why I got this.

    All in all I figure most of these will end up back at the ubs, but we shall see. I am off to read Ride The Fire by Pamela Clare. I started this book this morning and it is great. I think it might live up to its buzz.
    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home