My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    3/23/2005
    New books, or at least new to me
    Nancy Gideon aka: Dana Ransom , Rosalyn West and Lauren Giddings - Anyone read her? Hmmmm any recs? Should I keep with my search or give up?

    I read Wild Texas Bride, written in 95 and you can tell, and adored it. Of course it is the third in the Bass Family stories. All OOP. I found Texas Renegade today (number 4).

    along with -
    A Woman's Heart
    The Men of Pride County - The Outcast
    The Men of Pride County - The Outsider
    The Men of Pride County - The Pretender (which skips the third one The Rebel)
    Dakota Destiny (third in a different series)

    I really need to read another by her before I put too much work into finding these. Oh and the covers are painful - really blouse ripper covers.

    I also picked up the fourth and fifth in Alison Kent last series, still need the third one. I don't think I could have bought them all new. I mean ouch, 120ish pages at trade prices? I still need the third one, if I like The Bane Affair I will go to B&N and pick it up.

    OH and I got Behind Closed Doors by Shannon McKenna because Alyssa seems to like her so. yes I am easy to lead ;).

    I would go look up links and shit but it isn't like anyone reading this doesn't know how to use amazon or google. So I am being lazy, bad blogger.

    I am off to finish After The Night by Linda Howard. I think I remember why I didn't care for this the first time, the beginning depresses me. All that white trash really lousy childhood shit is just ick. Yes I like my fairy tales and my HEA. All that talk about The Real Deal at ARR makes me think I should get it. See I liked contemps to be somewhat not believable. I mean I like Lori Foster's Say No To Joe? series. No I can't see all those hunky, perfect, yummy men gathered into one area, no I don't see the whole twin thing, or hell most of it. But the character amuse me. If I want real life crap, I live it. Oddly enough though I like it in historicals, maybe because I am so far away from it and the time I can enjoy it. Not that I am saying fairy talish historical can't amuse me as well. But I want to finish ATN, hell then I might just keep it to make sure I don't go rebuy it later - again.

    Anyone still reading this? Can anyone follow my train of thought... yes I have a migraine and yes I am currently medicated, why do you ask ;)
    1 Comments:
    1. OMG Alison that is too funny. hmmm will that work with all authors ;)

      CW I did enjoy ATN as soon as I got past the icky parts. I am not sure I buy the, loved you since I was 11 thing. But I did like the book, LOL enough to stay up til 1:30 finishing it.

      Of course she way more forgiving than I am.

      By Blogger sybil, at 3/24/2005 01:54:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home