My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    4/27/2005
    linkslutting and general ramble
    1. This is a great post by Shannon it even has dirty pictures. Sort of.

    2. I need to go finish The Lady in Red if it kills me.

    3. Master of the Moon by Angela Knight and Dead as a Doornail by Charlaine Harris came in the mail today. WOoT.

    4. I bought Indiscretion by Jillian Hunter and plan to buy her new book The Seduction of an English Scoundrel next time I am in Walmart.

    5. To celebrate not being sick anymore I bought Return the Warrior by Kinley MacGregor, Talk of the Ton by Eloisa James, Julia London, Rebecca Hagan Lee, Jacqueline Navin and Lord of Sin by Madeline Hunter on Sunday.

    6. I am not at all surprised by the bad review on AAR for Lord of Sin.

    7. I think it might be time to give up on Rebecca Hagan Lee, oddly enough I don't recall why I started buying her books.

    8. I can't make up my mind if I want to buy The Companion by Susan Squires or Fire Me Up by Katie MacAlister.

    9. I have decided I really like Books A Million.

    10. Turns out there is a coupon in Lady in Red for two dollars off of Return of the Warrior. Since I bought them both new and LiR bites, I am so sending it in. I want my two dollars back damn it.
    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home