My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    4/18/2005
    Books A Million
    How do they have books out before their release date?

    HOW! And why didn't I know this? I could already have Lord of Sin and Master of the Moon in my hot lil hands.
    5 Comments:
    1. They might just have April release on their computer and since it is technically an April release, they'd just send them out as soon as they got them in the warehouse. That's my take, anyways. And it's only a week early right now.

      By Blogger Nicole, at 4/18/2005 12:47:00 PM  

    2. They have Dead as a Doornail for sale and that is a may.

      Are they always early? Does that count toward the authors sales?

      I WANT!

      By Blogger sybil, at 4/18/2005 01:00:00 PM  

    3. Well, it counts towards sales. I think it doesn't count towards tat first week of sales that will put books on the bestsellers lists.

      By Blogger Nicole, at 4/18/2005 01:19:00 PM  

    4. just like amazon.... if you order 25 or more there is free shipping

      not really sure why I haven't placed an order yet

      By Blogger sybil, at 4/19/2005 04:06:00 PM  

    5. You can get free shipping at Buy.com for any order. Did I already post that here? I've been trying to spread it around so everyone knows. They seem to match their prices to amazon.

      By Blogger Angela James, at 4/19/2005 04:09:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home