My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    4/05/2005
    not much to see here...
    You know for someone who doesn't put a whole lot of thought into her posts about the books she has read, it is amusing I have four drafts going at once.

    Oh but I have decided that for each anthology I will start a blog post right away, so when I finally finish the book I will remember the first story ;). I have no memory at all.

    anyone have any thoughts/rec's on Jane Feather

    I really need to work on getting the rest of Danelle Harmon's 'One' series. I have the last two and am kicking myself for not buying the first one months ago when I had it in my hand.

    working is seriously cutting into my reading time, this annoys me greatly
    3 Comments:
    1. Doesn't work get in the way though! When I was off work, I was reading about 4 books a week. Now that I'm back, I'm lucky if I finish 1 a week. Between work and no hockey (thus I get the TV more and I've been taking advantage) my reading time has taken a nose dive. And I don't like it!

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 4/05/2005 06:03:00 PM  

    2. The one and only Jane Feather book I really, really liked was Vixen. It has somewhat squickish elements to it: the heroine is very young and the hero is her guardian. Feather makes it work, though. From what I gathered, other people liked the other "V" books quite a bit. For me she's an OK author, quite reliably B- or a bit better, but I haven't picked up anything new by her in several years, about 5 or so.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/05/2005 07:03:00 PM  

    3. I am so going to look for Vixen now. Not so sure about the recent books.

      By Blogger sybil, at 4/06/2005 11:56:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home