My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    4/04/2005
    Weekend buys
    I think I have just about all of the books on my to be bought list for April. Save three that haven't come out yet and one I haven't been able to find - yet.

    My B&N trip was sort of a bust, in the fact I didn't get the two books I went there for. I did get To Love a Thief by Julie Anne Long. A book I wasn't sure I was going to buy new, since I am not much on thief books. But I enjoyed The Runaway Duke and bought that used so I figured this one should be new.
    Bad Boys Over Easy by Erin McCarthy, Jen Nicholas, Jordan Summers is a book I went back and forth on buying. I have the first two Bad Boys books and haven't finished either. In fact I have a bitch of a time reading anthologies and had decided I wasn't going to buy anymore unless I finished a few of the ones I already have, or until Beach Blanket Bad Boys comes out in june. But I enjoy Erin McCarthy and really her story has a hell of a first line that drew me in. That fact mixed with I have wanted to try something of Jordan Summers and Alyssa gave it good blog, made me buy it.
    Then Came You by Lisa Kleypas rounded out my B&N trip.

    Wal-Mart:
    I finally found The Veil of Night by Lydia Joyce and so far, 100 pages into it, I am really enjoying it.
    Truly a Wife by Rebecca Hagan Lee even though I still need Hardly a Husband. I had thought I had given up RHL but enjoyed Merely the Groom enough to give this series a try.
    If Angels Burn by Lynn Viehl wasn't a book I had planned to buy. But the cover was interesting enough to make me pick it up and the back read like something I would like. I look forward to reading this.
    3 Comments:
    1. I really enjoyed reading The Runaway Duke, so no idea why I keep wavering about buying Thief. I'm cheap, so haven't bought Bad Boys Over Easy yet, though I would like to read it. I have TVON coming my way and it's nice to know that someone else thinks it's good. I also bought If Angels Burn, though I've heard some people don't like it. I'll reserve judgement until I read it. It certainly sounds intriguing.

      By Blogger Nicole, at 4/04/2005 03:39:00 PM  

    2. OMG me too... I went back and forth on Thief and I am so with you on the cheap thing. But I had a 20 gift card given to me and a discount on top of that. Since the two books I had planed to get weren't there I got Thief and BBOE.

      I would rec it for Erin's story alone. If I don't keep it, and you haven't given in and bought it, I can send it to you if you want. Still need to read the other two before I decide or not ;).

      I am about to go finish TVON and haven't started IAB at all. But I will be disappointed if it sucks.

      By Blogger sybil, at 4/04/2005 06:45:00 PM  

    3. Well, if you don't end up keeping BBOE, I'd love the opportunity to read it. I haven't started ANY of the books I bought at Waldenbooks this weekend. Strange.

      By Blogger Nicole, at 4/04/2005 08:05:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home