My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    4/08/2005
    was it just me
    Or was blogger being a bastard last night? I couldn't get crap to post and it kept erroring out.

    ETS: it is still being a bitch. I really should pick a tense and stick with it and if I wasn't so annoyed right now I would go edit things and fix it but since I am just happy to see two posts up I have been trying to do for days I am not fucking with it.

    I am so tempted to dump this blog stuff and make another lj.
    5 Comments:
    1. That's happened to me before too. One time I didn't think it was posting so I kept doing it over and then ended up with 4 of the same thing. Amazingly enough, I figured out how to go and delete the copies. I'm still not ready to attempt pictures though. I have such a hard time with the text part of a blog. :)

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/08/2005 09:18:00 PM  

    2. It wasn't just you. It seems like Blogger has been having problems lately. Hopefully they'll fix that soon.

      Alyssa

      By Blogger Alyssa, at 4/09/2005 02:12:00 AM  

    3. I've gotten lucky lately when making changes, but there've been plenty of times when I can't leave comments or see pages. But I still like it. I love making changes and adding pictures. :-)

      By Blogger Nicole, at 4/09/2005 10:12:00 AM  

    4. Well when you consider I didn't create my lj either I prolly know more about blogger now so I should just shut up and deal ;)

      but it is nice to know it isn't just me

      By Blogger sybil, at 4/09/2005 10:17:00 AM  

    5. Blogger's been a bitch for me as well -- enough so that I'm actually doing a month trial on Typepad. It's not free, but it seems to be a bit more reliable.

      By Blogger Caro, at 4/09/2005 03:39:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home