My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    5/20/2005
    Tag
    From CW:

    The mountain of books I own number: cw made me feel good about this... I range somewhere between 700 - 800, I think

    Last bought: bbbbwwwahhhhhhhhh last books

    Last books read (yay, I get to split categories!):
    -Last reread: Hawke, Morgan - Fortune's Star (ebook)

    -Last read: A Date With the Other Side by Erin McCarthy

    -Last ebook read: Rhyannon Byrd - Magick Men

    Five books that mean a lot, that I can recall: (this is such a pain in the ass question for me)

    Shadowheart, Laura Kinsale
    The first real romance novel I picked up to read. I fell in love with the book and the genre

    Flowers in the Attic, V.C Andrews
    The first 'novel' I read that opened my eyes to the fact that there is more to read than the babysitters club and judy blume

    The Other Boleyn Girl, Philippa Gregory
    First novel that opened my eyes to history and the fact that I really did love it and want to know more about it. It kicked off a craving for history that I still have and made me pick up my first nonfiction book to read in I don't know how long.

    A Drink Before the War, Denis Lehane
    completely silly reason, but it was rec'ed by an old fandom friend during the hiatus of season five... when everyone was waiting for the movie to come out and full of positive energy. It reminds me of a good time in xfiles fandom.

    Only His, Elizabeth Lowell
    I have always lived in Texas and have always had a dislike for all things western. In fact tonight when an old friend was over we were talking about my books and she asked if she could borrow one. I pointed to the different shelves and said what they had in them, when I pointed to one full of western romances she just about died that I owned westerns. It is funny. But I owe that all to this book. I completely fell in lust with cowboys, the old west and was even moved to watch Deadwood due to Elizabeth Lowell's only series.

    ok that is five, probably not at all what the person who came up with this meant but whatever.... I tried ;)

    Tag five: (man, who HASN'T been tagged? If you have been, scream and I'll tag someone else.)

    AngieW
    Alyssa
    Caro
    Jay
    Rosario
    2 Comments:
    1. Deadwood fucking rocks. The first season is on dvd. And the second season is currently on HBO on Demand. Let me know if you need me to send you any of the second season (if you don't have HBO) I can make you a tape.

      By Blogger sybil, at 5/21/2005 02:31:00 PM  

    2. Whoops! I didn't realize I got tagged. Must work on answers. Good thing my boss didn't come in today!

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/23/2005 11:26:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home